Young Man in the Sea

Today our guest blogger is Ben P. in fourth grade.

Young Man in the Sea
By Ben Plummer
Book written by Rodman Philbrick

    I think you should read Young Man in the Sea By Rodman Philbrick. I have three reasons why you should read Young Man in the Sea.
    My first reason why you should read Young Man in the Sea is because he is smart.  He takes care of himself and his drunk father.
    My second reason why you should read Young man in the sea is that he visits people down the Canal. One of them is a guy that his father used to work for and he is the one that made the boat.
    My last but not least reason why you should read Young Man in the Sea is because he never gives up in the ocean.  He went thirty miles just for money and a bad guy named Tyler Craw always makes fun of him about his skiff. He got it for his fifth birthday.  Tyler Craw cut the traps.
    Conclusion I hope you like this book and read Young Man in the Sea.  It is my favorite book.

Thank you Ben for sharing this book with us! It is one that I have never read, but will definitely check out! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte and the Rock

Ready Freddy and the Gingerbread Jitters