Benjamin Bear


Taylor Stark from 3L has read the book, Benjamin Bear, which is a graphic novel by Phillipe Coudray. 


Here is what Taylor has to say about the book:
Benjamin Bear:
The reason why I like Benjamin Bear is
that it is funny and it teaches you things, like what not to do. And it teaches you new things. The most likely
reason of all is that they are friends. The reason why
I don't like this book is because Benjamin Bear brags
about winning.
I would recommend this book to
people who like funny books. People who like friendship and people who like to learn new
things.   

Thanks for your review, Taylor! I hope everyone enjoys this book! It is a series that I look forward to exploring. Happy Reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready Freddy and the Gingerbread Jitters

Charlotte and the Rock

Geronimo Stilton